Monday, July 21, 2008

Why so serious? Because Batman sets records.


The Dark Knight opened this weekend and shattered a couple of box office records. It set a first-day earnings record of $66.4 million on Friday. The movie stayed hot throughout the weekend and set a new weekend earnings record of $155.34 million.

I haven't seen it yet...waiting for the hype to die down a bit. But I heard this movie is frickin SICK, and I heard it's even better in IMAX. And for the record, I WILL step on you if you get in my way for IMAX tickets.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehemm... sorry -a european asking... IMAX?

Jadd said...

It's an enhanced theater...enhanced sound, enhanced picture...it's like you're in the movie.

amy08 said...

dark knight in Imax is sooo good.. I was pretty scared at some of those scenes that movie was so sickk..