Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Miley speaks out on Vanity Fair pics


Miley Cyrus was a guest on Good Morning America on Friday as a part of their Summer Concert series, but she also did a recorded interview with Robin Roberts before the performance. The interview aired today, and Robin put Miley on the spot about the Vanity Fair pictures and asked her what she thinks about the decision now, and how it made her feel.

I think I was just in a stage where I was just trying to get things done, and maybe look for an older audience. People need to remember that I am young and that I do have feelings, and I'll do the same thing for them. Anyone who was 15 years old can't say they haven't made a mistake. So I think it's just normal.

Ya know, I'd call this total BS since new pics of her came out recently, but those were hacked from her phone, and who knows when she took those. It could've been before or after the Vanity Fair pics, but I'm surprising even myself and giving her the benefit of the doubt. Everyone messes up when they're younger...we'll see where she goes from here.

FYI, she's legal to pose in Playboy in 3 years. Just throwing that out there.

No comments: