Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Carrie Underwood and 50 Cent = BFF


Talk about an odd couple. 50 Cent and Carrie Underwood are tight, yo. They spent some time together while on set shooting a Vitamin Water commercial with Fiddy, Big Papi (that's Boston Red Sox player David Ortiz to all of you across the pond or down under), and Chicago Bears' Brian Urlacher. Carrie felt intimidated, but Fiddy made her all comfy.

He was joking around with me. I was the only girl there, so I felt kind of uncomfortable. I was like a midget next to all these giant guys. So, he was trying to make me feel at ease. He's a really cool guy.

Let's be real here. He's a guy, she's a gorgeous girl. We all know he was just being nice so he could try to...ahem..."Carrie" her "Underwood" (yes, that's a dirty joke.)

1 comment:

amy08 said...

that is nasty lol carrie underwood is a gansta now lol