Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hannah Montana in its Last Season?


I'm 25 and this saddens even me... Miley Cyrus said, "We're thinking this is our last season," in an interview with E! News Tuesday night.

"I just think we did a lot of episodes. We basically did two seasons in one season last year. Usually people would do one season that would be, like, 16 episodes, and we did almost 30 episodes!"

While Cyrus's rep tells E!, "We do not know if this is the last season," the Disney folks confirm that the future of the show remains open-ended. Phew, so I still have hope...

"Miley said it best when she said she's delighted to be part of the Disney family," says a rep at Disney. "We start production on the third season of Hannah Montana on August 4 and have an option for a fourth season beyond that. We look forward to the Hannah Montana feature film coming to a theatre near you in Spring 2009."

o0o0o another movie, hopefully it has a storyline and isn't just a concert requiring you to wear glasses... I'd so watch! haha

1 comment:

amy08 said...

good hannah montana cant go off air I love that show nd the movie is going to be good.. hey I still have those 3-d glasses lol