Monday, July 28, 2008

Shanna Moakler and Kim Kardashian throw down!


Shanna Moakler is a total drama queen, and she showed it while at the DKNY Jeans Beach House in Malibu over the weekend. Kim Kardashian happened to be there too, and we reported earlier that Shanna is convinced that Kim cheated on her boyfriend Reggie Bush with Shanna's ex-husband Travis Barker.

Kim was actually doing her own thing at the party and minding her own business, which was obviously plenty of reason for Shanna to walk up to her, call her a whore, and throw a drink in her face.

I was going to leave, but I'm a human being. I get upset. I wasn't drunk, and I confronted her. She ruined my marriage and my family. If I get passionate about it, they call me crazy.

No, they call you crazy because you ARE crazy.

No comments: