Monday, July 21, 2008

Jessica Simpson's Country Concert Debut

Not gonna lie... this picture of Jess almost brought me to tears hahaha she looks exactly how she did in the I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH YOU music video when she first started out and I became OBSESSED hahaha


She dedicated one of her new songs, "You're My Sunday," to boyfriend Tony Romo Saturday during her first concert in three years at the Country Thunder USA festival in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin. "Tonight there's this guy here, he throws a football and he's really good at it," she said of Romo, who was in the audience. "He's my better tomorrow and I wrote this song for him." Awwwwwwwwww

She walked out to a mix of cheers and boos but by the end of her 75 minute set, she had won most over. I can't wait for her country album to come out, Sept 9!!! Mark those calendars... OR ELSE

2 comments:

amy08 said...

I heard that the whole stadium booed her... w/e good luck with that jessica

Miss Manda said...

yeah i just found a site that ripped her to pieces. I think she'll prove em wrong once they hear her stuff :) I'm excitedddd