Monday, November 10, 2008

Rebecca Romijn speaks on pregnancy


An insanely pregnant Rebecca Romijn graces the cover of the new Page Six and speaks about life as a pregnant lady and how she got knocked up from her husband Jerry O'Connell.

We did not do IVF... A year ago, we tried [the fertility drug] Clomid for a couple of months unsuccessfully. But by the second month, I was like, 'Ahhh! I hate this!' I think when you start messing with your own hormones, it's crazy-making ... I can't move anymore... I'm a beached whale! I have not been without a bra this entire pregnancy. I refuse. I'm not taking any chances. I'm determined to keep the puppies up!

I can see Rebecca and Jerry being some kick ass Hollywood parents and ranking right up there with Will and Jada, and Gwen and Gavin.

No comments: