Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hot Shoes...Hot Mama


I don't know... I'm always on TEAM UNDERDOG... so I love Bridget Moynahan and I could care less to see another picture of Tom Brady and Gisele... while he lives the dream life.. Bridget is at home raising their child alone.

She graces the latest cover of BAZAAR and in her interview talks about being alone and raising her son... "When you're suddenly pregnant and no one is standing by your side, even if you're in your 30s, it's a hard conversation. I'm a traditional girl, and I believe in marriage, and I just always thought that's the way I'd be doing this," she says. "For a moment, it was hard for me to accept that this was the way I was going to have a family."

She gave birth to John – whom she gave her last name – last August. "I walk in and just started sobbing," she says of coming home alone with her son. "All of a sudden, you have this newborn you have no training for. It's frightening."

But she seems like she has the hang of it, work, family, independence all in balance...

But most importantly, and the point of this post, check out the amazing heels she wears on the cover hahaha LOVVVVVVVVVVVE THEM. Almost as much as I love my new heels I got yesterday!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be fair Brady did not make Bridget have sex with him. She chose to have sex without being married. Seems to me Bridget is still not over Brady.

Anonymous said...

I agree! She is not over Brady and I, as do many, think she tried to trap him and salvage the relationship with a baby. Not only did he not fall for the trap, he fell in love with 'the' Supermodel of the Century in Gisele. Major Ouch, but oh well. When you play, you pay and she has. She is still in love with him it seems from her actions and comments.

Miss Manda said...

hahaha wow you guys hate her huh? she dated him for 3 years, as you said about her, it takes two to tango, he knew what he was doing.. if she was out to trap him, she had to have his consent....