Thursday, June 19, 2008

Miley Cyrus getting the credit for Metro Station?


Unless you've been living under a rock, then you know that Miley has a brother in a kick-ass band called Metro Station. What you don't know, is that Miley actually introduced her brother Trace to Mason Musso, the brother of one of Miley's co-stars on Hannah Montana. Miley gave Trace a copy of Mason's CD, and the rest is history. Trace says:

I fell in love with the music. I went down to the 'Hannah Montana' set one day to hang out with my sister, and Mason was there. We hung out a little bit and talked about music. The next week, I went over to his house, and we recorded our first song. Ever since then, we'd get together every weekend to make music, and I think our parents are shocked that it turned into something more than they expected.

Oh yeah? Well, I met Jackson Blue at KISS 108 one day, and now I write for Dirtydirtdirt.com, so boo-yah!!

(P.S. Metro Station ROCKS! And are some of the coolest guys I've ever met.)

1 comment:

louisebotting945 said...

metro station DOES ROCK!!!! they pretty much kick ass!.
i love them