Thursday, June 19, 2008

Queen Latifah droppin the pounds!!


Queen Latifah has done it all. She's been a singer, starred in TV shows, and hit
the big screen. But the latest step in her career has her fading away like never
before! No, she's not fading from the Hollywood spotlight, she's literally
fading away with her new gig as a Jenny Craig spokesperson.

My intention was to lose five to 10 percent of my body weight because it makes a difference with health related issues, and I achieved that goal in a couple of months. I'm excited about this weight loss.

But she wants to assure her fans that's she's still the same ole Queen, and she's still reppin' for the big girls. Call me crazy but I think once she loses her "fatty" status and trims down more, she'll be the hottest thing since Beyonce.

No, seriously. She has a pretty face. (Well, maybe not in this pic)

1 comment:

Vajeena Velvet said...

awww. Jadd <3's the Queen. can i be the priest?