Friday, March 20, 2009

Sorry, I suck ass. (Not literally...that'd be kinda gross)

So I thought I'd apologize for blowing all of you off the last couple of days as far as posting goes. My schedule has been all jacked up this week so I'm dragging ass, and honestly, wasn't too motivated to post any stories yesterday. I highly doubt I'll be posting anything today, but Monday I should be back to full blogging health!
Main stuff you missed:
*Natasha Henderson died, which makes me never want to go skiing again
*Rihanna got pulled over
*LeAnn Rimes apparently cheated on her husband, and NOT with me.
*St. Patrick kicked my ass on Tuesday night.
*An excess of Guinness is really bad for your colon.
*Charmin really is the softer choice for your ass.
That is all. I love you all more than I love the absolute gayness of my XBox gamertag: JedzLuvsPancake. Goodbye.

No comments: