Friday, August 28, 2009

Megan Fox likes kissing girls


In her new flick Jennifer's Body, Megan Fox has a kissing scene. Even better -- it's with Amanda Seyfried. Now I know some broads are uber uncomfortable with kissing other girls, but Megan said she loves it.

I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss.

Amanda sees it a little differently though, and thought Meg was really nervous about the makeout session.

I think she was extremely uncomfortable. I don't think that -- I know that. She was not comfortable and there was a lot of laughing -- like, giggling fits that happened in between takes.

Well DUH she was giggling a lot you idiot -- her mommy spot was probably getting all tingly!

No comments: