Monday, August 31, 2009

Heidi Montag on Anderson Cooper


A few days ago I posted a video of Anderson Cooper totally trashing and ripping into Heidi Montag's performance at the Miss Universe pageant last weekend. Normally from some of the stuff he said, people would be offended, but not someone as self-absorbed as Heidi. Check out what she had to say about Anderson.

Oh my God, I love it. I am so incredibly flattered that he's talking about the first performance I've ever done, that he's talking about me, that he knows who I am. Who gets on CNN? Britney, when she shaved her head, gets on CNN. That's all that matters: Heidi, CNN, Anderson Cooper. Done. I'd never performed before, not even in front of even ten people! Praise God. I had so much fun. Look at everyone's first performances - look at Britney's first performance or Lady Gaga's, even. These girls were hardly even dancing. Britney did a couple little moves; it took her two years to start dancing like I did that first night. And I didn't mess up one move, I had so much fun, it was such a blessing. I was praying so hard, and I couldn't have done better. It was miraculous.

This bitch and her husband seriously make me wanna snap...I really hope someone goes all Tonya Harding on her and whacks her with a crowbar. Preferably in the throat so we don't have to hear her open her mouth to sing again.

No comments: