Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jon Gosselin new job


For the record, I called this from MILES away. Legit I called this when Jon and Kate were first splitting up -- Jon hates doing reality TV and would love to just be able to have a normal 9-to-5 job, but he's stuck filming and doing promotional jobs. It pasy off though -- he rakes in about $75,000 an episode, but it's definitely not making him happy.

I wish I had a 9 to 5 job instead of the nightmare I'm living. This is 24/7. I don't even want to do taping for the show anymore, [but] I have two houses and eight children to take care of and I need to work.


I feel so bad for the dude...he marries a total attention whore who's nothing but a bitch to him, now they have 8 kids together and he obviously needs a ridiculous amount of money to care for them all, and in the process he can't even lead a private life now. All because Kate forced him to stay with the show back in the day, and now he has no choice. What a megabitch.

No comments: