Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kelly Osbourne Vicodin addiction


In her new book Fierce (not to be confused with Beyonce's split personality...silly bitch), Kelly Osbourne is spilling her guts about her addiction to Vicodin and how it helped her cope with the fame she had from The Osbournes.

By this point I was waking up and emptying six Vicodin into my hand. Soon I was taking 50 pills a day. Most people would overdose on 10. My friends called me 'Noddy' because I fell asleep all the time. My parents suspected. Mum would say, 'Darling, are you taking something? Please tell your mummy.' But I was good at lying.

She said that after her final stint in rehab, for the first time ever she felt hopeful and like she had been given another chance. I just hope she's as cool on Dancing with the Stars and whatever else she works on after that as she was on The Osbournes.

No comments: