Friday, August 28, 2009

Eddie Cibrian talks divorce and LeAnn Rimes


Unlike his super attention whore soon-to-be ex-wife Brandi Glanville, Eddie Cibrian has seemed distant and private because, well, that's exactly how he wants things to be right now -- on the down-low.

From the outset I have made a conscious decision to try and keep this matter private and not discuss it in the press. While my wife and I are dissolving our marriage, we will work together to parent our two children. I love my boys very much. I want only the best for them and am committed to being a devoted father. I will continue to be respectful and sensitive to this issue by not doing interviews about this ongoing private matter. I wish everyone would do the same.

BAM!! Fella just laid the verbal smackdown on that bitch!

No comments: