Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kourtney Kardashian pregnant


Mother-to-be Kourtney Kardashian talked to E!'s Daily 10 about her pregnancy, including whether she'd take nude shots, cravings she has, and the sex of her baby.

On taking nude pics: "I think so. I'd have to think about it."

On finding out the baby's sex: "I haven't decided if I want to find out. I do, like to decorate the room and stuff, but then I feel like it's such a surprise, so I'm like, 'You can't take it back once you know. So I'm like, I don't want to know yet."

On food cravings: "You know what's weird? Like, I always thought, like, if I was pregnant I would eat like, McDonald's or like, Taco Bell all day long or something. I'm not craving those things. Like, I've been craving, like, cold stuff like frozen yogurt and smoothies and like, I've been eating way more fruit then I used to eat before."

No comments: