Monday, August 24, 2009

Mindy McCready sex tape


Don't let the title of this post fool you -- Mindy McCready never made a sex tape (I hope anyway, because there's a good chance my ass would go blind if I ever came across her naked), but she's being linked to the whole Eric Dane/Rebecca Gayheart/Kari Ann Peniche sex tape (that isn't really even a sex tape). Kari accused Mindy of swiping the tape when they were roommates on Dr. Drew's Celebrity Rehab and released it online, but Mindy is saying Kari's bitch ass is crazy.

I did not want to be dragged into all this. I did not want to be a part of this. [Kari] is evil personified, she is evil in human form. She will hurt anyone she can to make money. If I was going to leak it, I would have done that a long time ago.

I don't even know why anyone released it in the first place -- the picture quality sucks and the whole f*cking thing is boring. Wow, like I really give a rat's ass about people sitting in a jacuzzi naked talking about sh*t no one cares about.

No comments: