Friday, August 28, 2009

Mischa Barton talks hospitalization


Mischa Barton is finally breaking her silence about being put under a psychiatric hold at Cedars-Sinai hospital last month. And in typical Hollywood fashion, she's not taking responsibility for it. Nope...she's blaming her schedule and getting her wisdom teeth removed for making her down in the dumps.

I was down in the dumps about everything there for a while. Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom about things and have to get the most stressed out just to feel better again. I got completely stressed out and couldn't handle everything, and now I feel really in control. I went through a tough spot where everything compounded on me, and it was like a perfect storm, like everything was happening to me at once.

I seriously love that pic of her above. She looks like 25 miles of bad road...so awesome.

No comments: