Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Megan Wants a Millionaire and I Love Money 3 cancelled


I know that we already reported that the rest of Megan Wants a Millionaire has been taken off the air by VH1 because of the whole Ryan Jenkins "Grrr I'm angry and gonna kill my wife" deal, but for those of you who are a fan of the I Love Money shows, you're not even gonna get to see one episode of I Love Money 3. Turns out Ryan was also on that show, and because of the whole killing Jasmine Fiore then killing himself issue, they've decided to just cancel the show before it even gets going.

Part of me actually feels bad for the guy because he obviously had some demons. Part of me doesn't because he was obviously just a douchebag and knew what he was doing. If you kill someone in a fit of rage, it's one thing -- but there's gotta be at least some pre-meditated stuff going on if you knock out all of someone's teeth and cut off all their fingers.

No comments: