Friday, August 21, 2009

Kourtney Kardashian father


Since she learned that she was knocked up with her on-again off-again boyfriend Scott Disick's baby, she's gone through a crazy amount of emotions -- she was surprised then thought about an abortion, but now she's super jacked up, but sad at the same time. She's bummed that her father, who died in 2003, won't be around to be part of it.

I wish my dad was here, but I know that he is here with us [in spirit], and I feel like this is definitely a blessing from him. I would love for him to be here and experience this all. I feel like he would be so happy. My mom was crying, like, 'Your dad would be so happy.' And you know, I feel like it's cool, because I feel like he's here. It's bittersweet, and that's how I feel about getting married, too. I almost don't want to get married because I don't want him to not be there.

Can't help but feel bad for the girl, ya know? Well, except for the fact that she probably rolls up $100 bills and uses them as tampons, but that's besides the point.

No comments: