Thursday, August 27, 2009

Evan Rachel Wood talks True Blood


In a recent interview with E! News, Evan Rachel Wood spilled some of the deets about her debut on True Blood and gave a little inside on what we can expect from her character.

Is she a lesbian vampire?: "She's not necessarily a lesbian. Her human partner is a girl, but I'm pretty sure she goes both ways [laughs]. I think vampires are like that in general."

What can True Blood fans expect during the episode? "I certainly have a steamy scene with someone that I don't think you'd really expect. So it will be a little fun."

Will there be any love making or sex scenes? "I can't say just yet. But they are bringing me back next season, so it's always a possibility. It's kind of inevitable."

How did you end up on the show? "I watched the first season and loved the show, so I got in touch with [series creator] Alan Ball and said, 'Keep an eye out for anything that might pop up.' I thought it was a long shot, but later on I got a call saying they needed a queen."

1 comment:

hampshire said...

Of course, if you are saying I'm pretty so everyone laugh on you..