Thursday, August 20, 2009

Johnny Knoxville baby


I threw up a post yesterday about Johnny Knoxville expecting a child with his girlfriend Naomi Nelson soon. He took to his blog yesterday to confirm that the pregnancy rumors are true, and he's as jacked up as he was to have a bowling ball rolled into his ball-sac on Jackass!

It was reported today that my girlfriend Naomi Nelson and I are having a baby and I gotta say that's true. Woohoo!!! We have been together a few years now and felt it was time to start reproducing (if you know what I mean). Anyway, we are excited as all hell and can't wait 'til the little booger gets here. My daughter Madison [mom is ex-wife Melanie Clapp] has already started becoming a big sister too and is helping pick out clothes, strollers and beds for her new little sister or brother. OK, then I just thought you should hear it from me that it's official. We got us one on the way!!

No comments: