Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kelly Osbourne dancing


There's not much you can do to scare a broad when her father is the Prince of f*cking Darkness, but Kelly Osbourne is scared sh*tless of one thing right now -- dancing. Which is pretty funny considering she's going to be on the 9th season of Dancing with the Stars.

I am so excited, but I cannot tell you how terrified I am. Dancing is something that I've always really wanted to be able to do, but never had the confidence and the technique. I'm not very graceful, so it's just something that absolutely terrifies me, and it's the main reason that I kind of wanted to do it. I wanted to do something different. I wanted to do something that scared me, and I don't think anything could scare me more. [But] my body is going to get sick and be toned.

I seriously can't wait to see this chick rip up the dance floor. And by rip up, I mean literally be so awful that her heels dig into the floorboards of the dance floor and tear it up. I really hope she does well though because I'm always for the underdog.

No comments: