Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tori Spelling Candy Spelling reconcilation


After a huge public feud that's gone on for what feels like forever, Tori Spelling said that she wants to squash the beef between her and her mother Candy, even though she said they haven't really even been fighting.

I definitely want to reconcile with my mother, but that's the wrong word. There's nothing that really happened that made us fight. It's just time, distance and media that have come between my mom and me. I just think that as long as we both keep it private from here on out, reconciliation is imminent. It will totally happen and I hope that she wants that.

I'm just sayin, if you and your mother haven't really been fighting, then you wouldn't really need to patch sh*t up now would you, ya dumbass?

No comments: