Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Robert Pattinson single


Even though there's a ton of rumors going around that Robert Pattinson is dating Kristen Stewart, and even though Jennie Garth said (in lesser words) that Robbie's dating either Kristen or Nikki Reed, he's coming out and saying that he's totally 100% single.

I don't have a girlfriend. I don't know why. You always think you're going to get more girls after you've made a movie and it never happens. You sit there and you're like, 'I'm a big movie star and I want to go out with some models'. But I don't know why that doesn't happen. It's especially different in LA. Most of the women there are actresses and by default that makes them a little bit nuts – not that that's a bad thing. But I don't really have a type.

I'm calling that one big batch of bullsh*t. He's dating either Kristen or Nikki and he wants to throw everyone off the trail and try to keep the relationship on the down-low. There's no f*cking way R-Pattz can't get a girlfriend when girls pretty much get off just looking at him while watching Twilight.

No comments: