Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sean Penn Robin Wright Penn divorce


Well, keeping in stride with their "we're getting a divorce" trend they roll with every few months, Sean Penn and his wifey are getting a divorce again. This time around though, it may be legit. Robin filed the papers this time, going with the same "irreconcilable differences" deal that they've used every other time they were divorcing. Robin then talked about the split in an interview with More magazine.

I hit that crossroad a while ago --- for Robin, the 'I know what I don't want' was flashing in neon lights. I have no regrets. I, we, have two amazing children we raised together. There's clarity of life now. I think I've always been a follow-the-leader with my career, or maybe waiting for things to happen. Now I'm like, 'I'm OK --- I know the direction, whoever's on board can go with me.'

Totally hoping this is a legit thing, because I'm getting pretty sick and tired of writing sh*t about their divorce, then saying "Oh they were just kidding" a month later. Either do it or not you a-holes.

No comments: