Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tila Tequila knocked up?!?!...and MORE!!

PLEASE VOTE FOR US IN THE BLOGGER'S CHOICE AWARDS!! IT'S FREE!! AND EASIER THAN MY EX-GIRLFRIEND!!
My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!

My site was nominated for Best Gossip Blog!

My site was nominated for Best Pop Culture Blog!

Lady Gaga's face on Rolling Stone cover could cause shrinkage in men everywhere. (amygrindhouse)

I hate when the crotch of my jeans rips. Now check out these Tips! (VBT)

Tila Tequila has a bun in the oven?! (examiner)

Haylie Duff gets plastic surgery and FINALLY fixes that hideous nose. (smack)

Weezer marketing Snuggies. WTF? (bedhead)

Sharon Stone looks like she belongs in a dumpster. (ayyyy)

Michael Lohan pulls a nutty and threatens to kill his girlfriend and himself. And we thought Lindsay was the mental one. (POTP)

Jennie Garth has heart problems. (gabby)

Digging deeper into the Jon and Kate Gosselin drama. (bitten)

Pics of Victoria's TNA debut that will air TONIGHT on imPACT!! (wrestling)

2 comments:

Amy Grindhouse said...

This post may have the single best use of the word "shrinkage" that i have ever witnessed.

Jadd said...

"I WAS IN THE POOL!!"

Name that show and you have my heart.