Monday, May 25, 2009

Kate Gosselin fires 40 nannies in 3 months


With the season premiere of Jon and Kate Plus 8 scheduled for later on today on TLC, why NOT give them more press coverage, since they've been dominating the headlines for the last month-and-a-half. According to the nanny of the Gosselin sextuplets when they were infants, Angela Krall, said that when she first started, Kate had gone through 40 nannies in 3 months because she was pretty much straight up nuts. Kate actually had nothing but good things to say about Angela's work, but Angela says that Kate was very "demeaning" and just straight up ridiculous, even firing a woman for washing her hands in the kitchen sink instead of the bathroom. Angela said Kate felt "it was cross-contamination."

I gotta admit, aside from the marathon that I was watching on Friday night, and two shows that I watched with my ex back in the day, I've never really seen Jon and Kate Plus 8. But I'm seriously considering watching tonight, just because it seems like it's gonna be a dramatic sh*t show. But I've noticed one thing just from observing -- it seems like since she's gotten famous, Kate's turned into an uber bitch. At least Jon's just a man-whore.

No comments: