Monday, May 25, 2009

Sandra Bullock talks about snapping on people


Sandra Bullock seems like such a sweet laid-back girl that you'd never think about her snapping on anyone, but that's exactly why she does.

Other folks have road rage, I have people rage and I just snap. It takes a lot to push me and make me mad but once you do then that’s it. People keep on pushing because they always think ‘Oh she ain’t gonna get mad, she’s too nice’. They’re wrong because then they push too far and it comes out ugly. But they respect me after that.

It kinda seems like her and hubby Jesse James are pretty much mirror images of each other, don't they? On Celebrity Apprentice, Jesse seemed really laid back the entire time until someone tried either taking advantage of him or bossing him around in a disrespectful way, then he'd speak up and not be so easygoing.

No comments: