Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dirk Nowitzki's crazy ex says she's knocked up with his baby


I ignored this story at first, but couldn't help but post something about it once I realized how f*cking bat sh*t crazy Dallas Mavericks' star Dirk Nowitzki's ex girlfriend is. Cristal Taylor, who was arrested a few days ago at Dirk's place, is claiming to the Dallas Morning News that she's knocked up with his baby and is hoping he'll step up and do the right thing.

I've known Dirk for seven years – and, no, I didn't tell him everything about my past because I was afraid. But, I mean, now I'm pregnant and alone and broke because he is my only source of income. I'm actually hoping that Dirk will step forward and help, once he reads the article.

There's actually not even proof yet that Cristal's baby is actually Dirk's, and I'm kinda thinking it isn't. There have been plenty of sources saying that this chick is legit loco en la cabesa. I wouldn't be surprised if she was actually more or less just a crazy ass fan who needs to be put in a padded cell. P.S. Does anyone else think they look alike?

No comments: