Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Brooke Shields wishes she had sex sooner


In an interview with Health magazine, Brooke Shields says that her only health regret throughout her life was waiting until she was 22 to lose her virginity. She wishes she would've had sex before then, and actually attributes her body consciousness to not being sexually active sooner in life.

I [wish] I would have had sex a lot earlier! [Laughs.] I think I would have lost my virginity earlier than I did at 22. I had the public and all this pressure, and I wish I had just gotten it over with in the beginning when it was sort of OK. I think I would have been much more in touch with myself. I think I wouldn’t have had issues with weight -- I carried this protective 20 pounds [in college]. It was all connected. And to me, that’s a health regret.

Hey, at least Brooke wasn't easy. Plus, you know whoever that guy was who took her virginity back in the day is sitting down now like "Yup. I welcomed Brooke Shields into the world of sex. I can die happy."

No comments: