Monday, May 25, 2009

Susan Boyle reaches finals of "Britain's Got Talent"


Britain's Got Talent held their semi-finals last night, which had the return of the ever-popular underdog (at least in looks) Susan Boyle. Susan was put up against 10 other performers, with the winner getting a trip to the finale of the show this coming Saturday. And even though she started out a little nervous, Susan settled in and killed it again in her performance of Memory, earning her a shot to the finals in 5 days. And Susan is jacked up about it.

Fantastic, absolutely fantastic. What pressure? I've really enjoyed myself tonight. All my life, I've driven to prove myself. That I'm not just this little woman from Scotland ... I just want that chance to perform in front of the Queen.


You can't help but pull for Susan, who reached 60 million hits on YouTube with her very first performance of I Dreamed a Dream over a month ago. You can check out her performance from last night below. Good luck on Saturday, Susan...bring it home!!

No comments: