Friday, May 29, 2009

Pitbull punches fan on stage

Pitbull was putting on a show in Colorado the other day when things got a little outta hand and he ended up laying out one of his fans. And it was all caught on video. Check it out below, then you can hear Pitbull's side. The knockout blow comes at 11 seconds in.



So here's the deal. Pitbull said that the guy he brought up on stage then knocked out had gotten up onstage a couple of times earlier in the night and kept "making it rain." Pitbull said he didn't touch the money, but "just scooted it to the crowd" while he kept performing. Then later on, like the video shows, he pulled the fan back up onstage, and that's when he threw a wad of cash in Pitbull's face.

He made me feel [wild] like I felt back in the day. I'm in a profession now. I'm here to entertain. I heard he was a fan and he drove from a long way. When I saw the video, I said, 'Hell nah. He knew exactly what he was doing.' In any country when you throw something in somebody's face, it's disrespectful. When I looked at the tape, you could see he did that and was waiting like, 'What now? Yeah mutha----a, I just threw a wad in your face.'


I don't blame Pitbull at all. If someone threw money in my face, I'd knock his ass out too.

No comments: