Friday, May 22, 2009

Clay Aiken glad Adam Lambert didn't win Idol


For some reason, Clay Aiken thinks we actually still care what he has to say, and thinks what he says is relevant in everyday life. That's why he took to his website (which, by the way, you have to pay $30 to become a fan club member to access) to voice his opinion on the outcome of American Idol. Long story short, Clay is glad that Adam Lambert lost and didn't think he was talented in the first place.

The minute that Adam Lambert was singing Ring of Fire ... at that moment, [I] thought my ears would bleed. Contrived, awful, and slightly frightening! I wasn't really a fan and found myself surprised whenever folks told me that they liked him. But Idol is not always a matter of musical taste only. It's about the person you like. From what little I saw, Kris seemed likable. This year, there was an obvious bias. Not even having watched the show, I can tell you that I was WELL aware of the bias from the judges as to who should win. In my opinion, that is awfully unattractive. I don't think I am alone.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Clay is just insanely jealous of Adam. Adam is more talented than Clay is, he has more of a following than Clay did, and he didn't feel the need to hide who he was (AKA his sexuality) for so many years like Clay did. Clay, no one cares about you anymore. So stop trying to get back in the limelight and hop on the treadmill.

No comments: