Friday, May 29, 2009

Adam Lambert tells Clay Aiken off...and MORE!!


PLEASE VOTE FOR US IN THE BLOGGER'S CHOICE AWARDS!! IT'S QUICK, FREE, AND EASY...LIKE THE HOOKER YOU BOUGHT LAST NIGHT!!

My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!

My site was nominated for Best Gossip Blog!

My site was nominated for Best Pop Culture Blog!

Reese Witherspoon works on her fitness for new role. (amygrindhouse)

I'm not in the Bloods or the Crips, I'm just checking out these Tips!! (VBT)

Experts examine the drama in celebrity relationships!! (examiner)

Britney Spears gets blood on a designer dress. Umm...yeah, she didn't cut herself, if ya smell what I'm cookin'. (smack)

Gwyneth Paltrow talks sh*t about one of her friends. (bedhead)

Tori Spelling's boobs look like medicine balls. (ayyyy)

Adam Lambert tells Clay Aiken to ride him. Well, his coattails anyway. (POTP)

Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman hit up Broadway together. (gabby)

Two and a Half Men star Jon Cryer's ex-wife arrested for child abuse. Bitch. (bitten)

Jim Ross says Ric Flair will return to the ring! (wrestling)

No comments: