Friday, May 29, 2009

T.I. is NOT married


Since T.I. started his jail sentence in Arkansas, rumors have been flying like crazy saying that he and his longtime girlfriend Tameka Cottle got secretly married. T.I.'s rep has come out to say that the rumors are not true. T.I. and Tameka have 2 sons together, King and Major, on top of the 3 other kids T.I. has and the other daughter Tameka has. Even though they aren't married, T.I. is crazy about his lady.

She's very important. She means to me what my mother meant to me as a kid-somebody that you know [is] consistently there, has your best interests at heart, and if ain't nobody else there in the world...[she's going to] be there.

Makes you wonder if they're gonna tie the knot once he gets out of the slammer. Either that, or whether T.I. will knock her up again during a conjugal visit.

No comments: