Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bradley Cooper talks about The Hangover


Bradley Cooper hit up Details magazine for a chat about his life as a non-recognizable celebrity (which I kinda find hard to believe since he had a pretty decent role in Wedding Crashers) and his upcoming flick The Hangover (which looks HILARIOUS.)

About his character (in The Hangover), Phil: "Yeah, my character says the most horrid things in the movie ... I thought, the last scene, I gotta have my kid with me. He's got to be asleep on my shoulder when we're looking at photographs ... My uncle is a Phil. He talks this game. The way those men handle the children -- it's just amazing. They pick them up like a chef handling a piece of poultry, but it's with utter love and care and dominion. It breaks my heart. I thought, I want to be that. You get up, brush your teeth, your kid's on your f---ing shoulder. Don't make a big deal about it. Then, when my kid's asleep, I'm drinking a beer, talking about somebody banging chicks in Vegas."

On why he went into show business: "When I was a kid, I would fake-fight all the time. I was really good at sound effects. That's the reason why I thought I could be effective in this business."

On the benefits of not being recognized as a celebrity: "I don't have to curtail my life at all. Zero. Zero. Zero."

No comments: