Friday, May 29, 2009

Candy Spelling says Tori killed Aaron


The mother/daughter feud between Candy and Tori Spelling is no secret, and it's been a pretty steady feud for years. But Candy kicked it up a few notches during a radio interview yesterday and pretty much blamed Tori for Aaron Spelling's death.

My daughter one day decided that she wasn't speaking to my husband, myself and my son, and that's how it's continued for the last, oh gosh, four or five years. And it was sad, that's what killed my husband, actually. He just didn't want to live after that. He [had] just done everything he could possibly do for his daughter, and she wanted no part of him once he couldn't do anything for her. I've always been trying to work on the relationship. I don’t know what the anger is.

Yeah, because blaming your daughter for your husband/her father's death is REALLY trying to repair the relationship. Dumb old broad.

No comments: