Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Paris Hilton denies boat sex rumors


There's been rumors floating around for the last couple of days that Paris Hilton got tossed off of her friend's boat for being inappropriate with boyfriend Doug Reinhardt. The story goes like this: Paris and Doug showed up to the boat party and were immediately all over each other, shoving their tongues down each other's throats and all. Paris got so worked up that she dragged Doug below deck to bang him in the bathroom, but right before they shut the door, they got caught and were told to leave. Paris took to her Myspace Page to clear the air.

That story some tabloid ran about my boyfriend and I on a yacht is such a lie that it's a joke! That was my good friends boat and first of all she would never ask me to leave and second of all I would never do that. It's so lame that people will just create these crazy stories. I can't believe the stories people will make up, so gross! I'm so sick of all these false rumors, it's not fair that writers can get away it. They have no credibility.

What does she expect? She hasn't exactly been the spokesperson for classy women...

No comments: