Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mel Gibson confirms girlfriend's pregnancy


A couple of weeks ago, I threw up a post about Mel Gibson's mistress-turned-girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva being pregnant with his child. For some reason over the last few days, I saw more stories posted about it like it was breaking news. I didn't post anything about it within the last few days since I had the info weeks ago, but Mel helped my cause last night confirming that Oksana is pregnant with his eighth child last night during his appearance on The Tonight Show.

I guess I'm 'Octo-Mel.' My wife and I, our marriage ended three years ago and we’ve been separated ever since then. These things happen. It's unfortunate, it's sad, but you know she is an admirable woman -- we still got kids together, we're friends.

Can't say I'm totally believing that they're friends, but at least he came out and admitted that she's pregnant. And props to him for the Octo-Mel line -- classic.

No comments: