Friday, May 22, 2009

Kris Allen thought Adam Lambert deserved to win Idol


Does Kris Allen think America possibly got it wrong? We heard him say during the Idol finale that Adam Lambert deserved to win the competition after Kris was named the winner, but I think we all figured he was just in shock and being humble. But it turns out, he really thinks Adam does deserve the title of Season 8 Idol -- but so does he.

I feel that Adam deserved it just as much as I did. He was the most consistent person all year, he was seriously one of the most gifted performers ... that I've ever met, and he's really just a great guy, and we became great friends. And we told each other that day, "You deserve it," and he shot it back at me ... You know, I think it could have gone either way, and America could definitely not have got it wrong.

You know, sometimes you can tell when people are just saying stuff to BS their way through an interview, but you can almost FEEL Kris' words and tell that he actually means them. These 2 are both going places...congrats to both!

No comments: