Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ben Roethlisberger doesn't have skin cancer


A lot of people have been worried about Pittsburgh Steelers' QB Ben Roethlisberger over the last few days after he posted something about having skin cancer on his Facebook page. One catch though -- the Ben Roethlisberger on Facebook is a fake.

There's no truth to it. I don't have any of that stuff," the Steelers quarterback proclaimed yesterday. ... Roethlisberger said he does not use [social media sites], including the one under his name that proclaimed he had skin cancer.

I had a bunch of people ask me about it; obviously it's not true. We had to go on our Web site to let them know I don't have an account. There's nothing going on. I get people all the time who come up to me and they actually get really mad because I didn't talk to them on Facebook or something, or MySpace. I try to tell them I don't have it.

Good to hear that Ben is fine health-wise and that the rumors were just that -- rumors. Although I don't really understand why people pretend to be celebrities. Are your lives really THAT boring that you need to pretend to be a celebrity, and start spreading rumors about stuff on top of it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just want to offer you a big thumbs up for your
excellent information you have got here on this post.
I will be coming back to your web site for more soon.

Also visit my web site :: website