Friday, April 17, 2009

2 "Real Housewives of New York City" cast members get slashed


See, that title is what we call a "teaser," because it sucks you into the story and makes you want to read it. It's a little misleading -- two cast members have been cut, but not people. More like, what's ON a cast member. Jill Zarin ended up getting a breast reduction surgery recently, cutting her G-cups down to...well, something smaller. She said she feels 20 pounds lighter. Bravo and Jill were trying to keep it a secret so they could reveal it on the next season of Real Housewives of New York, but the secret slipped out.

I really need to do more studying of boobs, because I thought the biggest you could go were Double-D's. Guess I was wayyyyy off. Although, I can't imagine walking around with G-spots...umm...I mean G-cups.

No comments: