Wednesday, April 22, 2009

American Idol Top 7 performances v2.0

Since Matt Giraud was saved last week, we had version 2.0 of the Top 7 performances last night, and tonight, 2 contestants will be voted off. Check out the Top 7 performances from last night's Idol -- Disco Week!!


Lil Rounds - I'm Every Woman


Allison Iraheta - Hot Stuff


Matt Giraud - Stayin' Alive (how appropriate after being saved last week)


Danny Gokey - September


Kris Allen - She Works Hard for the Money


Anoop Desai - Dim All the Lights


Adam Lambert - If I Can't Have You

Check out what all of the judges said about the performances down below!! Who's your pick to leave this week? I'm just picking the 2 I think are going to be booted tonight -- Lil Rounds and Anoop. I hope I'm wrong about Anoop, but I just have a feeling. I think Matt might be in the Bottom 3 with them, as well.

No comments: