Friday, April 24, 2009

Miley Cyrus at UK premiere of "Hannah Montana: The Movie"


Miley Cyrus turned some heads in this dress that she wore to the UK premiere of her movie, Hannah Montana: The Movie last night. Some people were saying she's already a fashion icon at age 16, and some said that dress is way too short for a 16-year-old girl to wear.

In my opinion, the dress isn't that bad at all. Looks pretty elegant and it falls around mid-thigh, which is pretty normal. Then again, I'm a guy, so of course I'm not gonna say it looks bad. So your opinions, my friends...Miley's dress -- yay or nay? I say yay, and not just because I have a peepee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it. It would have been a bigger deal if it was low cut in the front than if it is not that long. It is the same length as shorts.