Friday, April 24, 2009

Levi Johnston on Larry King Live


Levi Johnston was on Larry King Live the other night talking about his whole situation with being a young father and his failed relationship with Bristol Palin. Why we're still even talking about this boggles my mind, but hey, I don't make this stuff up, I just blog about it. Levi talked about how he never really gets to see his son as much as he wants to, and he can't leave the Palin house with his son.

You know, I want to be able to take him and do that kind of thing, go do the father thing with him and I can't. I have everything my boy needs back home: diapers, toys, everything.

He said the last time he saw baby Tripp was "a couple weeks ago," then they got into talk about the lawyer situation. At first, Levi kinda bypassed the question and said he hadn't hired a lawyer, then he came around later on saying he actually did hire one. He says that he and his family are "not in a big fight with the Palins, I think we can work things out. I don't think either one of us want to go to lawyers and try to fight for custody and stuff like this."

I actually kinda feel bad for Levi, because it seems like he really does just wanna spend time with his son. The interview went on to talk about his sex life with Bristol and how he feels Bristol changed after the campaign. Check out the interview below.

No comments: