Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nick Cannon imposter Tweets to Mariah Carey


I'll be the first one to admit that I don't really think Mariah Carey is the smartest person in the world. Granted, I have nothing but a mental meltdown to back that up with, but I just really don't think she's one of these celebrities that's secretly a genius. That being said, I don't think that she's dumb enough to believe an imposter of her husband on Twitter. Nick Cannon gives the deets.

I switched my account name over to @NickCannon on Twitter recently and I just found out my old name @NickCannon4Real is now being used by an impostor. The fake is even sending messages to my wife. Hilarious.

Really? I don't understand why people think it's cool to impersonate celebrities online anyway -- does your life suck that much? But you're seriously going to attempt to be Nick Cannon (why him of all people to impersonate?) and actually get think HIS WIFE won't notice you're a fake?! I hope a Mexican pig rapes you in your sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahha love the pig line!!

Jadd said...

Thank you. Normally I wouldn't wish the swine flu on someone, but...really. This person clearly has nothing relevant to contribute to society.