Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lindsay Lohan rocks a bikini in Hawaii


Lindsay Lohan went on a nice little getaway to Hawaii this past weekend, so naturally she brought along some bikinis. With all of the controversy about her getting super skinny over the last few months, I decided to not only check out the pic of her in a bikini (merely for scientific purposes, of course), but also compare it to another shot of her in a bikini. Now, she didn't make it easy for me by standing side-profile, but I got the best comparison I can.

Now granted, I know that the pic on the right is a lot more close up, but doesn't she look so much healther in that pic than the one from this past weekend on the left? I feel like you can see her ribs a little more, but also, you can see like...more of an indent by the side of her boob (trust me I don't mean this pervertedly). She's unhealthily skinny, my friends, and we need to start sending her baskets of Twinkies and burgers.

No comments: