Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brad Pitt trying to prove he hasn't split from Angelina Jolie


It's no question that people in love do stupid things. Let me elaborate -- MEN in love do stupid things. Brad Pitt is in love with Angelina Jolie, and he's trying to prove it not only to us, but to her, too. How? By more or less being her bitch. Brad has been visiting Angie on the set of Salt constantly the last couple of weeks, spending time with her in between takes and getting her whatever she needs. He'll run around to get her snacks, drinks, and anything else she wants.

You know what? I really don't blame Brad. If I had a wife that looked ANYTHING like Angie, I'd totaly submit to being her bitch, too. Actually, I have a few friends that are dating girls out of their league that totally have no problem letting them call the shots. We may do stupid things while we're in love, but we're not that stupid.

1 comment:

runnerinsight said...

Who is more talked than Brangelina? . . This couple is beyond mortal grip. Their story will be ehoed in like until the last day of this earth.

I wouldnt be surprised if ever this couple has already split. I dont know but I guess splits, devorce, and everything about separation is SO common with any hollywood celebrity couple..

Just an opinion.

Thanks for this post!